Mile High Dental & Implant Centers in Denver, CO offer a wide range of dental and implant services in each one of our three Denver metro area locations.
As technology advances, dental implant-supported dentures are a clear choice for patients looking to have dentures. Implant secured dentures offer a way for dentures to firmly attach to dental implants.
What Are Implant-Supported Dentures?
Implant-supported dentures, or anchored dentures, are a nice middle-ground between traditional dentures and full-arch dental implants. This type of denture uses a full mouth denture, but with the added stability of dental implants. The dentures simply “snap” in place instead of using only gum suction.
Patients choose anchored dentures over traditional dentures because they provide stability, no adhesives, and are easier to take care of. Furthermore, patients choose this overdenture instead of full dental implants because they cost considerably less with a faster adjustment period.
Benefits of Snap-in Dentures
- They help preserve the jawbone. Conventional dentures lead to jawbone loss that leads to discomfort when chewing and speaking.
- They can last twice as long as traditional dentures.
- Implant dentures are removable and easy to clean.
- Denture implants function more like natural teeth with their sturdiness.
- They restore confidence in eating, chewing, speaking, and smiling.
Choose Us For Your Anchored Dentures
We have three convenient Denver metro area locations in Golden/Lakewood, Westminster & Englewood, Colorado. Each one of our state-of-the-art locations has onsite denture laboratories, full-time dental denture lab technicians, and onsite denture dentists.