What is Dental Whitening?
Teeth often absorb stains from coffee, tea, wine, and many other sources. Teeth whitening helps provide a technique to reverse the yellowing effect that food and drinks have on our teeth. The methods to whitening frequently include:
- Laser teeth whitening
- In-office bleaching trays
- At home bleaching trays
The dentists here at Mile High Dental & Implant center will be able to tell which method of teeth whitening is best for you!
Take-Home Tray Whitening through Bright Rewards
Our office wants to make sure that you have a smile you can be proud of, which is why we have introduced the Bright Rewards program. The program is a take-home whitening system that is available to all patients for a one-time enrollment fee of $99. Patients receiving our chairside whitening system are enrolled for FREE.
How it works:
- You are impressed for a custom whitening tray and provided with two tubes of whitening gel ($200 value).
- Wear the trays once or twice per day for 30 minutes OR once for 45 minutes per day.
- Most people see some results in about 5 days, treatment time is usually 2-6 weeks.
- If you make your regular cleaning visits, you will receive FREE complimentary touch-up gel ($40 value).
Bright Rewards Forms
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you are in need of a dentist, Mile High Dental & Implant Centers has 3 convenient locations in Golden/Lakewood, Westminster & Englewood. We accept most dental insurances and we have a full team of specialists on our staff. We also provide specialty implant services.