6 Easy Steps to Receiving Dental Implants in One Day
Oct 02, 2017
- Schedule your free initial consultation and 3D CAT scan.
- Sit with your dental implant doctor for a “Record Appointment.” Here we will gather comprehensive dental records, do a full mouth examination, initial impressions, and further x-rays. This full analysis will be rendered onto the 3D CAT scan.
- Next, your dental implant doctor will take final impressions & jaw relations. Custom made impressions will help with making an optimal fit for the dental implant and the jaw relations will develop where the patients' optimal bite is.
- The next phase is the surgical procedure. This day is completed under sleep sedation, where your dental implant doctor will place the dental implant and fixed dental implant teeth. Patients walk in and out in just one day!
- Over the next three months, patients will be seen for brief post-operative appointments. During this phase, the gum tissues heal and recontour to the jaw.
- Once everything has healed completely a new custom set of dental implant supported teeth will be created using custom onsite CAD/CAM technology, meaning that your dental implants will never go without teeth.