Mile Dental & Implant Centers in Denver, Colorado provide the All-On-4 dental implant teeth in a day system in each one of our four Denver metro area locations including Denver, Lakewood, Westminster & Englewood, Colorado. The All-On-4 dental implant teeth in a day system has simplified replacing failing or missing teeth with dental implants. The All-On-4 dental implant teeth in a day system has reduced the treatment time frame by 75% and reduced the cost of dental implants treatment by 50%. Achieving fixed teeth on the dental implants is completed the same day as the fail teeth or restorations are removed! Below is a typical time frame to complete the All-On-4 on one or both jaws (upper & lower teeth).
- A complimentary initial dental implant consultation with a complimentary 3D CAT scan. This allows the patient to become educated on their dental implant options as well as meet their Denver dental implant dentist. It is important that you feel comfortable and are educated of your dental implant treatment options.
- This step is called the records appointment. Comprehensive dental records are taken, including a full mouth exam, initial impressions, and further x rays. A full analysis of where the dental implants will be placed are rendered on the 3D CAT scan. Selection of the shape and look of the dental patient’s new smile are selected.
- Final impressions & jaw relations are taken. Custom made impressions are necessary for an optimal fit of the custom fixed dental implant teeth. Jaw relations are to associate where the patient’s optimal bite is. Often times over a period of years the patients true bite is lost because of extensive dental work completed at different times, sub optimal denture placement or bone loss.
- Surgical procedures are completed this day under sleep sedation, including placement of the dental implants and fixed (do not come out) dental implant teeth. Mile High Dental & Implant Centers dental implant patients walk in with their old teeth and walk out with their new beautiful teeth, in one day! Sleep sedation allows the patient to sleep through the procedures giving a time compression like effect. Often times Mile High Dental & Implant Center dental patients state “they do not recall anything”. No one wants to remember their day at the dentist.
- The All-On-4 dental implant teeth in a day system is highly reliable and only minimal to no discomfort is reported by Mile High Dental & Implant Center patients. Our patients will be seen for brief post-operative appointments over a period of approximately 3 months. During these three months the gum tissue is re contouring and healing. The dental implant patient has the benefit of fixed beautiful teeth throughout this phase and goes about day to day life with renewed confidence.
- Once the gum tissue has healed completely a new custom set of dental implant supported teeth will be created using custom onsite CAD/CAM technology. The dental implant patient will never go without teeth.
For further information call now to schedule your complimentary consultation and complimentary 3D CAT scan at (303) 451-1111.