Your comfort comes first.
Our All-on-4® system by Nobel Biocare gives you the smile you want, without the struggle!
Did you know your new smile may be easier to achieve than you might think? At Mile High Dental & Implant Centers, we proudly use the All-on-4® treatment system by Nobel Biocare because it offers the ease and reliability our patients love!
Not all dental implants are created equal and we’ve done our homework to make sure your journey to a healthy smile is as smooth as possible.
The All-on-4® treatment system is the original and highest quality product on the market. The true cost of dental implants isn’t just dollars and cents. We’ll help you understand the value of the All-on-4® treatment system and why choosing Mile High Dental & Implant Centers is the best investment you’ll make.
Benefits of All-on-4®
The end of painful dental appointments
Oftentimes patients avoid the dentist because of a traumatic experience that left them with extreme anxieties. The All-on-4® system allows patients to have stable fixed dental implant teeth in one procedure while they are under sleep sedation. No one wants to remember their day at the dentist!
A beautiful smile
Look 10 or 20 years younger, in one day! Suffering with failing or missing teeth is not only physically painful but also hurts self-esteem. Our All-on-4® dental implant patients report “having a renewed sense of self-esteem.” You’ll wake up after your procedure and see your new beautiful smile.
Chewing & biting with confidence
Imagine going out to eat at your favorite restaurant again and selecting anything you want on the menu. The All-on-4® system puts an end to avoiding foods that are too hard for your teeth. You won’t have to worry about getting food getting stuck under your dentures or causing a denture to come loose.
Improved overall health
Health is what puts Denver, Colorado in the news so often. Our teeth-in-a-day patients state feeling better for various reasons. Perhaps it’s ridding the body of longstanding dental or periodontal infections, or the ability to chew and properly digest healthy foods. Healthier foods are often not an option for dental patients with dentures or failing and missing teeth because they tend to be too hard to chew. The All-On-4® system allows dental implant patients to focus on a healthier life.
Easy daily care
Just brush dental implants like they’re your real teeth; just like you did before dental problems. No need to take them out.
Our patients often state they haven’t truly smiled or laughed in years because of self-consciousness. The All-On-4® dental implant system allows you to forget about what made you feel self-conscious in the first place.
Teeth that do not come out
The All-on-4® system is fixed in place permanently by our dental implant dentists. Unlike dental implant-supported dentures that click on and off of dental implants, the All-on-4® looks, acts, and functions just like real, healthy teeth.
You’ll look forward to dentist appointments
That’s right! Mile High Dental & Implant Centers dental implant patients report not being nervous of the dentist anymore. In fact, they look forward to seeing their favorite dentist. Remember though, you won’t be seeing the dentist as much after having your new smile completed. They’re just that reliable!
Not only will the All-on-4® treatment system help you achieve a beautiful smile, but you’ll also love knowing that you’ve invested in a smile that functions like natural teeth, allowing you to eat and smile confidently. You’ll go into the world letting your true self shine through!
Steps to All-on-4®
The All-On-4® dental implant teeth in a day system has reduced the treatment time frame by 75% while also reducing the cost of dental implants treatment by 50%. Achieving fixed teeth on the dental implants is completed the same day as the failed teeth or restorations are removed!
Below is a typical time frame to complete the All-On-4® on one or both jaws (upper & lower teeth).
- A complimentary initial dental implant consultation with a free 3-D CAT scan. This allows the patient to become educated on their dental implant options as well as meet their Denver dental implant dentist. It’s important you feel comfortable and are knowledgeable about your dental implant treatment options.
- This step is called the records appointment. Comprehensive dental records are taken, including a full mouth exam, initial impressions, and further x-rays. A full analysis of where the dental implants will be placed are rendered on the 3-D CAT scan. Selection of the shape and look of the dental patient’s new smile are selected.
- Final impressions & jaw relations are taken. Custom-made impressions are necessary for an optimal fit of the custom-fixed dental implant teeth. Jaw relations are to associate where the patient’s optimal bite is. Oftentimes over a period of years, the patient’s true bite is lost because of extensive dental work completed at different times, sub optimal denture placement, or bone loss.
- Surgical procedures are completed this day under sleep sedation, including placement of the dental implants and fixed (do not come out) dental implant teeth. Mile High Dental & Implant Centers’ dental implant patients walk in with their old teeth and walk out with new, beautiful teeth in one day! Sleep sedation allows the patient to sleep through the procedures giving a time compression like effect. Oftentimes Mile High Dental & Implant Center dental patients state “they do not recall anything.”
- The All-On-4® dental implant teeth in a day system is highly reliable with only minimal to no discomfort, as reported by Mile High Dental & Implant Center patients. Our patients will be seen for brief post-operative appointments over a period of approximately 3 months. During these three months the gum tissue is recontouring and healing. The dental implant patient has the benefit of fixed beautiful teeth throughout this phase and goes about daily life with renewed confidence.
- Once the gum tissue has healed completely a new custom set of dental implant supported teeth will be created using onsite CAD/CAM technology. The dental implant patient will never go without teeth again.
Schedule Your Free All-on-4® Consultation
Our four, convenient Denver metro locations are ready to introduce you to your new, healthy smile! Call us today at (303) 974-4537 to learn more about our All-on-4® treatment options and schedule your complimentary dental implant consultation and 3-D CT scan.